Spartanburg Volunteer Opportunities

midgetontheedge

Hello!

My name is Dani, and I am seeking out places to volunteer around Spartanburg.

I've been an emotional mess as of late and feel that I need to do some rewarding volunteer work around the community, to help myself and the city. I've emailed a couple of potential opportunities, but wanted to see if any other members of the community had some suggestions.

I've done some research and found it was a tad harder to find some stuff than I thought, then it occured to me that this site would probably be a great place to ask for advice since we're all active in so many places around town.

Thank you in advance for your time. smile.gif

PS: I don't seem to have full member access...I can't even access other member's profiles, and this topic appears to have shown up as locked, maybe because I have limited access. Can anyone message or email me and let me know why?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello!

I've been an emotional mess as of late and feel that I need to do some rewarding volunteer work around the community, to help myself and the city. I've emailed a couple of potential opportunities, but wanted to see if any other members of the community had some suggestions.

I've done some research and found it was a tad harder to find some stuff than I thought, then it occured to me that this site would probably be a great place to ask for advice since we're all active in so many places around town.

PS: I don't seem to have full member access...I can't even access other member's profiles, and this topic appears to have shown up as locked, maybe because I have limited access. Can anyone message or email me and let me know why?

Hello!

What link are you trying to click?

---

You might also try SPACE. They have periodic volunteer opportunities like river clean ups, and other things. There's always habitat for humanity or the humane society and that sort of thing. If you're a church-going person then you might consider volunteering there, and if you're not, the larger ones often have needs for volunteers for their social programs so it might be something to consider.

What link are you trying to click?

---

You might also try SPACE. They have periodic volunteer opportunities like river clean ups, and other things. There's always habitat for humanity or the humane society and that sort of thing. If you're a church-going person then you might consider volunteering there, and if you're not, the larger ones often have needs for volunteers for their social programs so it might be something to consider.

Archived